RECOVER FULLY AND QUICKLY.
Fully focused on your recovery after surgery, accident or illness, our senior rehabilitation will align state-of-the-art physical therapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy with a deep commitment to your personal preferences. To optimize these post-surgery rehab services, our community also offers life enrichment activities and delicious, healthy meal choices. We know we’re only as good as your recovery, and we’re determined to see you back on your feet fast.
Short-term rehabilitation includes:
- Post-surgical treatments including physical, occupational and speech therapies and skilled services
- Complex Wound Care Program
- Diabetes Management Program
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Clinical staff on site 24-hours per day
- Respiratory Management Program including COPD, aerosolized medication, Bi-PAP, and C-PAP
- Tracheotomy care and services
- Nutritional Management and Tube Feeding
- Nutritious meals and snacks prepared daily
- IV therapy
- Neurological Care Program including stroke, multiple sclerosis (MS), parkinson’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), and muscular dystrophy (MD)
- Social, activity, wellness and daily fitness programs
Discover our skilled nursing, home to our senior rehabilitation.
To ask a question or schedule a confidential conversation about rehabilitation services, contact us or call 641-743-6131.
Map & Directions
Greenfield Rehabilitation & Health Care Center is ideally located for your convenience, with easy freeway access and close proximity to local hospitals:
|Adair County Health System||.3 Miles|
|Greater Regional Health||19.7 Miles|
|Madison County Memorial Hospital||23.9 Miles|
|Guthrie County Hospital||29.1 Miles|
|Cass County Memorial Hospital||39.3 Miles|